Wertz Trust and Casillas in Sec 26 4n 4w?

I’ve been getting calls/letters from buyers about 26-4N-4W. This is a bit of confusion on ownership with me. Another story.

I do know that I’ve been getting some small interest from Casillas and the Wertz 1-26-23XH.

I also got some Corp Comm spacing/intent paperwork a few months ago, but largely ignored it thinking it was adjacent properties. At any rate, I’m guessing there may be plans for a new well? Anyone with knowledge of this?

Thanks as always, Chris

Pay attention to that paperwork. You should be getting copies of the new orders. There are several new horizontal increased density wells with significant reserves coming. That is why you are getting offers.

Thanks, M I knew you’d be up on it.

My mom, via inheritance, had small amounts around Garvin County that I thought I’d finally got straight, but somehow (in my records) lost track of section 26. It seems that it likely did get recorded, and Casillas did me right. However, I think I should get this locked down, for sure.

The increased density wells were approved in March. If you need contact info: CASILLAS PETROLEUM RESOURCE PARTNERS, L.L.C. 123 N.W. 8TH STREET OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA 73102 Contact Name: GREGORY L. MAHAFFEY Contact Phone: 405-236-0478

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.