Wells in production

If a well has been in production since 1984 and we haven’t received funds where do I look to find the funds

You have to contact the operator of the wells. That is the first place. Ask for the Division Order Analyst for your area. Be ready with your name, location of the minerals, the person you inherited or bought it from and any title documents that prove you should have the rights to the minerals. You can also look on the “Unclaimed funds” of the state in which you own the minerals. Also check the state where the person you inherited from lived and Delaware since many companies have their domicile in Delaware. If in Oklahoma, go on the Oklahoma Corporation Commission website and check the Mineral Owners Escrow listing.

1 Like