Wells in 160N 102W Fertile Valley

Koda is busy here. nothing much show on the GIS map ,(ND seems to have had some IT problems) but I count 14 wells licensed, drilled or producing. Some are quite good. STOUT 3427-3BH 16,032 bbl in May. STOUT 2918-4BH has just been drilled , but not finished. It’s a long sucker, 19,500 ft. . They are drilling others including a Salt water disposal well. Guess on my part, they drill the wells, from one or two pads , frac , and then see what they have. They seem to be all going to the middle Bakken.

Another well in this area just started drilling 39062 BOCK3229-2BH Well site is just north of the 160-161 line. It appears to be going north from Sec 32 into 29. Somebody thinks there is oil down there.

Received and offer from Dakota Energy for $14,594 for 10.81 acres in Fertile Valley (160N 97W s18) It will be interesting to see what comes up, after they, KODA , frac the wells that have been drilled in the area.

Hi Mike,

thanks for sharing - Dakota Energy is offering to buy the mineral acres or lease? My family has minerals just east of Fertile Valley so are interested in the activity again.

Best Regards, Don

They wanted to buy. It actually seemed like a half way decent offer. I am not selling but it does give a data point. The discounted present value of the royalties seems good, which indicates to me, they think they would get a good income stream.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.