Well Production in Montague County

Do you know what is going on in Montague County regarding production? It seems to be awfully low the last couple of months around Forestburg. I have an interest in some wells that all of a sudden are producing about zilch - EOG. The wells came into production the end of 2010.

I have an interest in several wells near Salona and the production has been down some but I think this is just seasonal. EOG has 3 rigs drilling mostly just south of Stoneburg. The drilling in Montague Co is definitely off though. I have not seen any new application for drilling permits recently. I have noted a lack of employees parking in the truck yards and more trucks in the yards during the day. Also there are rentals open now for housing and the campgrounds which is a good indicator.

Think Clois - like I said, these wells came online in 2010 and it seems as if EOG has completely shut them down and I wonder if this is happening to other existing wells. Probably you are right about a seasonal slump, but this is far more than normal.