Well GAPSTOW 1-24-13-14XHM STR 13-1S-3W

I’m not finding a completion report for GAPSTOW 1-24-13-14XHM at the OCC. I located an OTC PUN detail report using the API number 019-26509-00. No production is reported since May 31, 2023. Has this well ceased production? It’s status is Active since March 27, 2023. I haven’t received any revenue from this well. My interests are in STR 13-1S-3W.

The OTC is wacky on its reporting but Gapstow is producing. Most likely revenue distributed next month.

1 Like

It usually takes about four months to have production posted on the OTC. It takes about five months to get a Division Order because the operator has to clear title for hundreds of mineral owners. You should see royalties at about six months-seven months depending upon the check cut date cycle.

1 Like

I received a check this month for March thru August on the Gapstow well. Then I got the division order after the check so I need to see if % matches with the D.O. that they paid me before the D.O. This one is weird. Just letting u know they are starting to pay and sending D.O. s out.

1 Like

That is a three section well, so you need to go to the case order that gives the final splits in order to calculate your decimal. In some situations, an operator will send out an estimated check in order to be on time and not have to pay interest. A corrected check will follow once all the title work is completed. Hopefully, your second check decimal will match the Division Order decimal.

1 Like

It’s actually parts of 4 sections. My NRI is the same for the DO and my check. Excellent well.

1 Like

Got a check on 9/5 and a DO on 9/7. I’ll take a closer look with my next check.

BTW: I’m currently at Chapter 13 of Harold Hamm’s Game Changer. An interesting read. I hope these horizontal wells keep paying off like they’ve been doing for the last few months.

As long as it matches, you are good to go. I was going off the well name. The well plan was for perforations in 24, 13 and 14.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.