Weld County well map

Resourseplay had great well location map on their website, I can no longer link to it?

Does anyone know of a replacement or how to link back to the old one?

Go to the homepage for Colorado Oil and Gas Commission.
Select Data
Select years
Select 1000
Input the area you would like i.e. 62W or 7N
You now can select information for any well - geologic formations, production etc
Open a second window to Google Maps - cut and past geographic locations to view map

Sincerely,
Abdul

I was also looking for resourceplay and also having difficulty. I went to the Colorado Oil and Gas Commission homepage, but could only see "database" and not "data". Maybe I am missing something. If anyone could help, that would be great.

Thanks!

The best replacement I have found is to link to:

http://oil-gas.state.co.us/infosys/Maps/LoadMap.cfm

Play with it enough and learn to use it you can get all the info Resourceplay had. Took me about a 1/2 hour first time to zero in on wells I wanted info on. You will want to turn off your pop up blocker.

I will try it. Thank you so much!
Gary Norton said:

The best replacement I have found is to link to:

http://oil-gas.state.co.us/infosys/Maps/LoadMap.cfm

Play with it enough and learn to use it you can get all the info Resourceplay had. Took me about a 1/2 hour first time to zero in on wells I wanted info on. You will want to turn off your pop up blocker.

Good morning!

I'm Wes Luke with a request. Can someone give me an idea where Weld County is? I have 54 leases in CO but don't know if they are even close to Weld. Thanks in advance,

Wes

North central Colorado on the Wyoming border, east of Interstate 25. Largest county in Colorado. Right now its the driest county in the U.S., but were expecting some moisture in late 2016.

Gary

Excellent website for the location of wells in Weld County. LOVE the above referenced website. Had to download quite a few free apps, and had to use ONLY Internet Explorer (does not work with our Firefox), but when we finally got it working, it was fabulous! It is easy to use, just click on the layers to add on the left and you will be able see all the wells and directionals, etc.

Thanks Abdul!

Gary,

Thanks, I guess since I wasn't a member I wasn't notified of your reply.

That's why I was so long answering.

Yours,

Wes