Weld County Colorado Oil and Gas Activity

I have recently discovered that my family owns mineral rights in Weld, CO. Could someone tell me what activity is going on in the below mentioned area, as I am having difficulty getting answers:

Section 19 and 20, Township 5 North, Range 61 West, 6th pm, Niobrara formation, Wattenberg field, Weld county, CO.

Just a quick look but -

Bill Barret Corp. looks like they are drilling in Section 19. Bonanza looks like they have a smaller well in section 20. There are others nearby, which depending on your exact ownership, spacing, etc. that you may want to check too.

The information is for general information purposes only. This should not be substituted for legal advice and should not be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or reading does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. You are encouraged to contact an attorney for legal advice concerning the information provided.

How do I know if they are producing wells? Thank you.
Jenna H. Keller said:

Just a quick look but -

Bill Barret Corp. looks like they are drilling in Section 19. Bonanza looks like they have a smaller well in section 20. There are others nearby, which depending on your exact ownership, spacing, etc. that you may want to check too.

The information is for general information purposes only. This should not be substituted for legal advice and should not be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or reading does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. You are encouraged to contact an attorney for legal advice concerning the information provided.

According to my files there were a couple of very poor vertical wells in Section 20, but they ceased producing several years ago. There are numerous producing horizontal wells just North and East of your location. There are quite a few permits for horizontal wells in Secs. 19-20 but as far as I can tell, none of them have been drilled yet.

Go to http://cogcc.state.co.us/ and click on "Database" on the left hand side. You can search by Section- Township-Range to see the latest information.