Weld county Colorado EOG

Hi I’m completely totally new at all of the oil rights . my husband passed away I’m trying to pro bate his rights into my name. his land owner rights are in Hereford Colodo. he signed a lease with EOG and I received a check they always here by 15th of emonth. I’ve yet to get oe this month. I’m very frustrated becausecannot get ahold of my lawyer I called him 3 times this weekI’ve emailed eog I’ve calledG obody will givme a call back I’m really fFrustrated right now Has anybody received their check this month or can they give me some advice here

Emily,

I don't know what to tell you on the rest of your problems, but we have yet to get our check from EOG this month as well. My wells are in Texas and the check usually arrives around or before the 15th. I couldn't tell you what the issue is here (if there is one), but I'm sure we will receive them in the next couple of days. Best of luck.

EOGs information show that checks are gotten out on the 12th which means that you should get them by the 15th. I am located in TX and have not found anyone who has received a check this month. It has been my experience that this is not unusual. They are usually very late too. If you want to call them call in Houston at 713-651-6552 or 877 363-3647. This is about royalty payments.

Good luck.

Emily,

Just to let you know, we received our EOG check this morning. In my experience EOG is actually one of the more prompt operators in sending out their check. They usually send it out around the 12th (as mentioned above) and received around the 15th. That's about 15 days sooner than most other operators we have wells with. Hopefully you will be receiving your check today as well.

Emily,

Focus on what you can control and that is going through probate and getting the mineral title in your name. Don't worry about what you can't control including payments until you clearly own the minerals. Above all, don't count on those royalty checks. That is needless worry. EOG is not likely to go under and will take care of its obligations to you and others. Royalty payments will vary and will decline. I can assure you of that. Consider the checks a gift and the money only your when you have it in the bank. To do otherwise is needless worry over something you can't control.

Well I know its a gift I know they can very monthly I know they go out on 12th of every month . thanks all for input. I guess I feel like my lawyer isn’t doing his job because I did talk the EGO yesterday and they have yet to receive any thing from my lawyer I signed papers 3 weeks ago he has the paper work he needs from courts and he’s done nothing should be worryed because I feel I should.

Checks were received Sat & Monday in Montague Co.

Clois Richardson said:

EOGs information show that checks are gotten out on the 12th which means that you should get them by the 15th. I am located in TX and have not found anyone who has received a check this month. It has been my experience that this is not unusual. They are usually very late too. If you want to call them call in Houston at 713-651-6552 or 877 363-3647. This is about royalty payments.

Good luck.