Welcome to the Midland County

Has anyone discovered they have MR's (Mineral Rights) in Midland County? Let us hear about them. Where they're located, and if they're leased, please share with everyone.

Wes Luke

We have minerals under Sec 42, Blk 37, T-1-S and have been approached to lease. Does anyone have a feel for going bonus rates in this county?

I found out I have Mineral Rights in Midland County, Section 37, Sections 4 and 5, Township 5 South, T & P R. R Survey. That is what was on the paper work from a company trying to buy them. We are trying to learn what all this means. We do know Pioneer has wells and is producing. Any advise or help would be appreciated.

Mark

Please feel free to call me at 432-697-3018 to discuss your mineral ownership in Midland County, Texas

Mark Kerr said:

I found out I have Mineral Rights in Midland County, Section 37, Sections 4 and 5, Township 5 South, T & P R. R Survey. That is what was on the paper work from a company trying to buy them. We are trying to learn what all this means. We do know Pioneer has wells and is producing. Any advise or help would be appreciated.

Mark