Website Similar to MineralHolders for Arkansas?

Does anyone know of a website similar to MineralHolders, but for Arkansas mineral rights? Specifically, I am looking for a website that would take all the mineral roll data from the Arkansas counties and allow searching across all counties at once. For example, if I type in “Louise Browne,” MineralHolders shows me all wells where Louise Browne has an interest, her decimal interest, and approximate value. Any idea if this exists for Arkansas?

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to start with the Arkansas oil and gas commission and then work from there. Not very familiar with that state. The appraisal district might have something.

Thank you for your reply. I am familiar with the AOGC site and have been searching each county’s tax records as needed. I was hoping there was a website that aggregated the mineral rolls, similar to MineralHolders.

I have never heard of one. Perhaps there just isn’t that much drilling in Arkansas that would justify one.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.