Weatherford Texas

I’ve inherited oil wells and mineral rights in Weatherford Texas. This was my Great Aunts who gave partial to my Mom who died 2 years ago. Where do I go from here?

This is the Blaine County, OK topic area. Best if you repost your question in the correct county in Tx. Go to the flag or the Home tab and make a new topic there.

In general, you do need to make sure your probate documents are filed in the counties with minerals. Also learn the oil and gas commission website in those states so that you can find out if operators have drilled on your acreage. You have to contact the Division Order analysts for those operators to get the royalties moved to your name.