We probated my mother's will and are using a local atty. In Garvin county

There are several wells on 34&27 right on the lines going all the way across and I also found one coming from 3 2n3w up through 34 &27 not sure about exactly where our royalty are

Always add your township and range to your question. I saw you a few minutes ago in another topic, but can’t help you without it.

Our royalties are 34 &27 2n 3w

Thank you very much we really appreciate your help

I do not see a well coming from 3-2N-3W into 34 & 27 2N-3W, Not physically possible. You could have one from 3-1N-2W up into 34 and then 27, but there is no well at this time.

There is a pending well planned for 27&34-2N-3W, but it has not been approved yet. As you can see on the map, nothing comes in from 3 at this time.

So sorry this how lost I am right now .on the map you showed me there are six wells right on the sec. Lines of 34 &27 on another map I found and it only shows one plugged well. I’ll learn about this hopefully thank you very much we really appreciate it The well I was wondering about is the massive34 mxh

You are looking in the wrong township. The map for your area is shown above. (If you are in 34-2N-3W)

Massive 1-34-27 is spud in section 3-2N-3W and goes north into 34 & 27 3N-3W. That well had a mechanical failure and is not in production. They drilled the Pacifico on the east side of the section and it is in production.

Thank you for clearing that up for me I appreciate it

I just wonder about if there are any pooling orders that might have helped out situation.34 &27 2n 3w.?

I see that there are several wells all around us but have no idea if there are any in our pay zome of 34 02n 03w or 27 02 n 03w

Both recent pooling orders in 24 have been dismissed. They were 201804731 and 201808425.

Red Rocks has a pending pooling order 201810577 in section 34 Castell has a pending pooling order 201900330 in section 34. You can look them up on the OAP website. OAP

The long horizontal wells that you can see all around you on the map above are most likely in your reservoir, but they are not draining you.