Water Rights - estate lawyer refused to communicate

How do i find the information as too whom has my water rites and how when i have original deeds and all history of first in time ,first use . The estate lawyer we had 25 years wont tell me anything,he actually formally quit along with executive . A year later the excutive came to property with new laywer, i as well was never told anything. I was to busy trying to keep neighbors from draining raw sewage and houshold waste directly on property cited by local EPA, no one did there job rite not the EPA,county supervisor,health dept,or fish n game. The water was certified clean ,we drank it for 25 years, and had an organic koi farm ,everything was destroyed,killed, water turned black n bubbles, and instead of help they sold in a private auction never telling buyer abt contamination. This was my retirement plan for a water company . I cant find help, or anyone involved that will tell me anything. Soon after auction sale,the county i believe stole my water rites. Any addvice its been 3 years sinve sale. And iam only one with documents and historical history dated back to 1911

You need to hire a real estate attorney with expertise in water rights so he or she can review the relevant documents, do further development of facts as necessary, and then advise you.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.