Washita County 35-10N-19W

How do I check the production of the new Lima well 26x35 10 19 1HA. They said it would be online soon and first checks would be in Dec or Jan 2020. But how do you find out how good a well it is?

The production will be posted in the OK tax site. It will be about four-five months behind. Gross Production

The completion will be posted in the OCC wellrecords site. I take them with a grain of salt since they are only right after the well is completed and not a true sample of what the well may do. Test

I have looked and tried to find out about well. I cannot find anything. Can you look for me? Four Point said to me in a email that it was 26x35 10n 19w 1 HA called it Lima. But in the drilling permit it says 35x10n 19w?

Ron- probably a multi section well covering both sections. Read the entire permit and see if that is correct.

Now I cannot even find permit. This is kinda frustrating. I have a stack of papers from the court and four point. What link shows permits in Oklahoma without using the corporation page.

If you go to the OCC well records site, and type in Lima, you will get it on the well Name box.

The surface location is actually in 0209N19W.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

Thank you I found everything, that was a great help. so 35 10N 19W is a different well. The well I am looking for is 26X35 10N 19W 1HA. I cannot find it. when they do show it will it show that it is 26X35 10N 19W 1HA on Test?

This photo was taken August 20th and shows the frac tree still installed. They were flowing back to clean up the well before putting it into the pipeline. So, no production yet from Lima 35-10-19 1HC.

Thanks for the picture. I am looking for Lima 26x35 10n 19w 1HA fourpoint says it has been drilled does anyone have a picture or knowledge about this? We thought it would be on pad in 23 and run beside Norma Jean under grave yard in 26 then into 35?

I do not see another Lima well in that section. Do you have an OCC case number?

I was by the NORMA JEAN 26-10-19 1HC pad on August 20 and saw no signs of a third wellhead as this pad is shared with the LEVERTON 23-10-19 1HC.

I have tried to find this well Lima 26x35 10n 19w 1HA but get nothing still. Four point tells me it’s drilled and first revenue check should be in dec or Jan has anyone seen this well?

API No.: 35149217430000 76 BO; 6148 mmcf. 1st production 7/19/2019.

Where did they put the pad? it by Norma Jean

Pad location in 0209N19W SE NE NW NE. Type 0209N19W in the well records site to get the permits, spud and completion information.
http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

Does this mean that Lima 35 10n 19 w is the well 26x35 10n 19w it make since in what four point has said about first revenue check would be in dec or Jan if production started July 19? But why does it only say Lima 35 10n 19w ?

This is the Lima well plat. If you look at the bottom of the picture, you will see the surface location of the well in Lot 2 of Section 2. The well drills down vertically and then makes a turn north into Section 35. They are not allowed to perforate closer than 330 feet from the lease line. The first perforation is in 35 at 330’ from the south line. The well continues horizontally to within 100’ of the northern lease line. They cannot perforate closer than 330’ from that line either, so the the last perforation is at 330’. The rest of the hole has equipment in it.

The well may have been originally planned to start in 26 and then go south into 35 hence the reference to 26. Or it might have been planned to be longer. We cannot know. Quite often but not always, the well name gives a hint of the section that will have the perforations. The person you talked to may have had old info when they said 26x35. The final name of the well is Lima 35-10-19 1HC. That tells me that the well is in section 35 of 10N-19W. It will be a horizontal well in the Cherokee reservoir. I also looked up the permit on the OCC site as listed above and I get all the information on that well that has been posted.

The statute says that wells must start paying within 180 days of first sales. It takes months to find all of the hundreds of mineral owners in a section and check their title to make sure it is clear. The Division Order usually comes out about five months after first sales. Then the checks usually start at the six month mark. If they are late, they owe statutory interest of 12% to the folks with clear title. This is completely normal.