Washington and Lee County Line Drilling

Did you see the flags on 390 what I was talking about Acros from the old Cactus restaurant?

Saw it but don’t know what it means. Maybe it isn’t mineral related.

GeoSouthern moved a rig in and started drilling over a week ago on the big pad they built fronting on FM 1697 just west of Burton.

No way to know but I’m assuming before the rig moves off they plan to drill all three horizontal allocation wells they permitted at that location called the Boeker-Union Hill AW #1, 2 and 3.

Dusty, Do you know if the Klondike wells have been fractured by Magnolia yet. I haven’t seen any completion reports or production reports yet. Tomas

With four wells permitted from same pad they probably won’t frac until all of them are drilled.

I’m guessing the rig is still up but will try to get by next weekend to see how it looks.

Below is what the Klondike pad looks like currently. Rig is gone but my guess is they haven’t fraced yet.

Two fairly small, possibly temporary, wellheads are visible from the road but more could be behind the temporary storage tanks. It look like the gas pipeline connection has been completed but nothing has been started on a tank battery and steam isn’t coming off the temporary tanks so I’m thinking the wells are shut-in at this point.

Big frack spread has been working on the Klondike pad 2+ weeks. Four temporary wellheads. Guessing several more weeks to go but still not seeing a tank battery.

Just seeing if you heard any info that they are going to be putting more wells on the winkleman well pad geosoutherm well. I see new stacks out that oooks like two well stacked off

No permits filed there yet but logical.

Rig GS has under contract has been drilling on pad off 2780 just west of Burton but should be moving soon. It must be a walking rig since it’s drilled multiple wells in last two locations.

I was guessing they’d move north of Hwy 36 toward Independence where GS has a bunch of leases with the clock running before doing more wells in gas units already held by production.

Just drove up there New stack put up with 2h and 3h winkleman

Like seeing that. Expect permits will show up soon.

Be interesting to see the length and spacing of those new laterals. It’s a 600+ acre unit but the long section where they could parallel the first 8000’ leg is pretty narrow.

In 53 months the 1H made nearly 9 BCF but for some reason in April, most recent reported, the production was down 60% from what it has been making.

This was on the KWHI report today from the county Oil and gas development permits were also approved for GeoSouthern Operating II, LLC for Zibilski Road, Maass Road and Old Gay Hill Road in Precinct 3

No new permits have shown up on RRC in those locations, but maybe getting approval from commissioners court is a step they have to go through before RRC will approval the drilling permit.

GeoSouthern has first wells producing on the three roads that were mentioned but if they now are only adding second wells at those locations, not building a new pad, I’m surprised they have to get approval from the County to do that.