Washati multi unit well

Just received notification of filing for increased density in section 26 10 19 in washita county by unbridled resources which was four point.

Then I received another one filing for mutiunit horizontal well in 26&35 10 19.

Is the new well in happening 26? Or are we going into 35 from 26 or what is happening?

Yes, the density well for 26 will be a multi unit well with 35.

So if then it is going into two sections 26and35 they will pay royalties two both at 50x50 or how? And are they allocated to produce more per month since it’s multi well?

Allocations based on footage of perforations in each section versus total perforations. Very, very few wells can ever produce what they are allowed so that is not given much consideration. But ultimate production should be greater due to being able to access hydrocarbons at the section line between the 2 sections that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to if just a single section unit.

Thank you! They said two things in filing one well would be 26,800 ft and then something about 10,000 ft?

Thank you for the information, I am researching sections 26 & 35 in 10N-19W. Can you list the Case CD No. for your document? These files can be viewed @ https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/imaging/OAP.aspx

Rts- 10,000’ horizontal lateral. 26,800’ of hole so approximately 16,800 vertical depth.

Did you find anything about well I have a paper that says they where approved for the spacing and well but is that a permit to drill or just spacing?

Look in the exhibits from the OCC case 202102618 for planned pathway. The surface location looks like in the the NW4 of section 26 drilling south into 35. The final well survey will determine the exact splits. The well name might be MNR 26X35-10-19 1H

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.