Ward County Section 202 Blk 34

Hello all - I sent this post the other day but not sure if I was in the right discussion - I am new to the group as of today and appreciate the dialogue. I have a little under 6 nma in Ward County W/4 Sec 202 Blk 34 H&TC RR Co Survey. Currently under lease but have had significant interest lately in top leasing at very aggressive prices. Has anyone experienced similar activity and know what leases are going for these days? Thank you. David

David, not sure why you aren’t getting more responses! Strange. If you don’t hear something soon, friend me and remind me, I have a friend with acreage in the vicinity and I’ll ask him what’s going on. Maybe everyone is doing taxes… Ouch!! Linton

Have a question. I am SUPER new to this. We were just left aprox 46 acres in this section. What exactly is on the land here? any information would be greatly appreciated. We are receiving a monthly check for the land, so I am assuming that it is being leased out.

Hi Lawne - Sec 202 Blk 34 Ward Co TX

Do you have any of the lease information? It would benefit you to contact a land professional to help you understand more about your property. Attached is a photo from the Railroad Commission. I’m not sure which part of the parcel you own, but there seems to be a water pit in the NE/4 of the property. Perhaps you are leasing the water rights? It would be beneficial for you to know.

Have a great day! Lana

Lawne_Snyder from the looks of this map from RR Commission Public GIS Viewer I would say there is not much more than sagebrush and sand in this area…Section 202 is outlined in red

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Lawne I’m assuming you ‘are receiving a monthly check for the land’(surface) and not for production…on the document(s) you have that show the Section and the Block # is there possibly another number that states the Abstract # as A-382,427, 480, 519 or 839. If U do that would tell U in the area of where your acreage is located…are U sure U don’t also own the minerals or a percentage of the minerals to this 46 acres? There are 5 very good horizontal gas wells in Section 202 and room for several more to be drilled. Colgate Operating, LLC is the operator of these wells.

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE