Want to lease acreage in Burleson County

I own a 1/6 mineral interest in 400 acres in SE Burleson County, south of Snook.

WildHorse Resource Development has leased the other interests in the tract as well as some surrounding acreage. Have heard they made a pretty good well east of us.

What are my best options if WildHorse doesn't make an acceptable offer to lease my interest?

Can you confirm whether you own a royalty interest or a mineral interest?

If just a royalty interest (interest to production only), you will not own the right to lease your interest, but the right to receive royalty from production.

It's a mineral interest and has been leased previously.