W/2 E/2 of 31-29N-14W 20 net acres

I just became successor trustee of dad’s trust–Randall H. Sharpe Revocable Trust. He also had some minerals not in the trust I am trying to get into the trust. Anyone know the best way to locate deeds other than making field trips from Tennessee to the different courthouses? This title mineral description was found in a lease offer letter from 2006

You may be able to find the deed if it is after about 1990 online at www.okcountyrecords.com

Most of the Oklahoma counties are on that website. A few have their own website.

If older than that, you may need a landman to find it for you at the courthouse.

You need to hunt down Redland Resources as they have a well in that section and you need to transfer the royalties to the new trust. Noble 31-9

6001 NW 23RD ST. OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 731270000

Thank You, unfortunately Woods county is not online yet. Ill track down Redland Resources and go from there!

any place to view what the sell price is on mineral acres?

Not really. Sales are private. In some cases, you can figure out the sales price from the document stamps amount on the filing of the deed.

MB-found a loose end Canadian County T-10N 6-West S-17 shows up in hand writing letter–Does your web site show owner? this on does not show up on the OKcounty site

Not seeing him on that one.

Thanks for checking! guess I need to be correct with my lingo here … as in Section 17, Township 10 North, Range 6 West is proper

Not seeing his name in that Canadian location.

MB- did you get a hit on RHS on the Woods deed being owner–I still have not found a source of verification yet

so is NE/4 NE/4 SE/4 of Section 15, Township 3 North, Range 3 telling me this is 10 acres?

Yes, that would be the gross acres of the plat. If you have an additional designation that splits it further, it would be less. Ex: 1/4th of … would be 2.5 acres.

got it thanks! With a large family I can see where all the fractions came from

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.