View "The Overnighters" Movie

"The Overnighters" came out in May of 2014. I realize that this may not be appropriate for what the "Forum" was set up for. But on the other hand many members are aware (or oblivious) of the housing issues of the men and women work our oil fields.

"The Overnighters" has been nominated for an Oscar Award in the "Best Documentary Feature 2014" category. The Oscars air on 2/22/15.

Other prizes include the Golden Gate Award for Best Feature Documentary at the San Francisco International Film Festival, the Grand Jury Prize at the Miami International Film Festival, the Inspiration Award at the Full Frame Documentary Film Festival, and the Best Documentary Feature Award at the Philadelphia Film Festival.

"Desperate, broken men chase their dreams and run from their demons in the Williston, North Dakota oil fields. A local Pastor's decision to help them has extraordinary and unexpected consequences."

yes, you are right. This is not the place for political trolling. I suggest the "above top secret" site

Not quite sure how you get "Polical Trolling" out of my post? But, O WELL (pun intended) I won't look for you when it plays in Minnesota.