Vesta Marie 1-29H well 03N 04W Section 29

Received division orders Friday, sent back in Saturday. Seemed like it took forever!

The Vesta Marie is very close to Lyle in Sec. 30. I have a piece of that. Now that you have the division order it will go quickly.

Mark, are you any relation to Max, Edna Fay, and Mike McClure? They were our neighbors and good friends when we lived there south of Lindsay near Rush Creek. That was in the 1950's.

Hi Judy,

Yes, we are related. I used to visit my grandparents, Grady and Nora McClure almost every summer when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s. My first tractor ride was with Max and Mike out at their place. Nice to meet you here.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift
English
Deutsch
Español
Français
Italiano
Português
Русский
alt
alt
Preferences

Glad to hear that!!

Thanks, Rick. Will keep you posted on how the numbers look per acre.

Rick Howell said:

Glad to hear that!!

I have many fond memories of there, too. We were the Jordan's who lived down near the bottom, and my mom and dad played cards with the McClure's. Our land was next to theirs.

Good luck on the Vesta Marie,. I think the numbers looks really good. I drove by it last summer when I was there on vacation and checking out the old home place. They had it fenced off at the time, but the name sign was up.

Judy Lamb said:

The Vesta Marie is very close to Lyle in Sec. 30. I have a piece of that. Now that you have the division order it will go quickly.

Mark, are you any relation to Max, Edna Fay, and Mike McClure? They were our neighbors and good friends when we lived there south of Lindsay near Rush Creek. That was in the 1950's.

I remember the card games and dominoes too!

I remember seeing the BOE numbers on Lyle. That's a winner as well.

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift
English
Deutsch
Español
Français
Italiano
Português
Русский
alt
alt
Preferences

Judy,

Have you heard if Continental plans for multiple wells on section 29 and 30 since Vesta Marie and Lyle both have good numbers?

Mark

Judy Lamb said:

I have many fond memories of there, too. We were the Jordan's who lived down near the bottom, and my mom and dad played cards with the McClure's. Our land was next to theirs.

Good luck on the Vesta Marie,. I think the numbers looks really good. I drove by it last summer when I was there on vacation and checking out the old home place. They had it fenced off at the time, but the name sign was up.

Judy Lamb said:

Trying to find out information on sec 30 , 1n, 1w garvin county

So glad the waiting is over. Now just sit back and enjoy the benefits.