Vanguard. Natural resources

Hi everyone. My name is Archibald Peisch. I own mineral rights in section 19 in Maclain County OK. I recently was notified that my Dad Mark Lyons Peisch( deceased) had gas well rights in Hughes county. I completed all the paperwork they required and an affadavit of disinterested party was filed in the Clerks office. Does anyone know how long I have to wait for Me or my family to get paid for this? Thank You.

You need to contact the operators of the wells involved and inform them of your claim. It can take weeks to months depending upon what they want. Also, there are may section 19’s in McClain. You need to file the affidavit in each county where you think you own mineral rights.

Okni have Mrs. Barnes I received everything with DO and the production chart i jyst wanna figutre out if vanguard is being honest about the total amount of money they owe me and my fsmily 300 dollars seems like NOTHING!

If you will give the section, township and range, I can look it up.

My fathers gas well was locates inCHARLES STATE 13-1H HUGHES COUNTY T6N R11E SEC 13 MY INTEREST is. 0.00010986

VANGUARD HAS OPERATED SINCE 2008 . they SAY THEY OWE MY FAMILY 300 DOLLARS. SPLIT HALF WITH MY MOM OTHER HALF WITH ME MY BROTHER AND SISTER.

Owner name ARCHIBALD MARK PEISCH OWNER NUMBER 67772 PROPERTY NUMBER 10153 TRANSFER FROM 18686

Thanks for looking it up Mrs. Barnes.

Ask Vanguard how many net acres they have for you. Did he have mineral rights or a royalty interest due to an override? The Division Order decimal is very small if you have the decimals correct. I come up with just a bit over half an acre.

This is a total of the production from one website. Says it is from the OK Tax site. Charles State production.xlsx (16.3 KB)

Vanguard has just filed its 2nd bankruptcy in 2 years. Good luck!