Utah Mineral Rights Attorney Recommendation

My husband was recently named Personal Representative on his father’s estate and is now trying to figure out how to transfer mineral rights. If it is better to transfer them in percentages amongst the siblings or to put into a family trust. We are over our heads in this situation as we do not know much about mineral rights or trusts. We would like advice but would like to speak with an attorney that knows both. Any recommendations or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Angela Franklin Holland and Hart Salt Lake City.

Thank you for your reply.

Gayle Mckeachnie is a great attorney for oil & gas work, getting mineral interests out of estates, etc. We used his office several times while working in Duchesne and Uintah counties. 2575 W Hwy 40 Vernal, UT 84078.


I would recommend you contact the attorney Gayle McKeachnie Attorneys, Vernal Utah.

He has extensive experience with these issues.