Uplift Leasing, LLC

Has anyone had dealings with Uplift Leasing, LLC in Tulsa OK? They have been hounding me for a month wanting me to lease in Sec. 16 1S 3W in Carter County OK. I’m becoming a bit suspicious as the “leasing agent” wants me to provide a check stub from the last company I leased to so they can verify title and not perform title review. Never heard of such a thing, nor do I feel it is my job to do the job of the leasing agent or landman. Thoughts anyone??

1 Like

I would let them do their own title work. Your check stub is private between you and the operator. That area is under the Sho-Vel-tum Unit. Continental, Casillas, Citation and others are making a horizontal drilling play in reservoirs under the field. Leasing agents want to check to see if there is deep acreage open. They are trying to lease any up ahead of the bit.

1 Like

The leasing agent also suggested I send a copy of the deposited check from my bank. That set off all the warning signals. I have no intention of providing them with anything. I did an internet search on this company which turned up nothing and through the OK SOS office this company was just formed 3/19/21. I’m having serious reservations about leasing with them. Being somewhat of a novice perhaps I’m too suspicious but I have never encountered this before in leasing.

1 Like

If your current contact information is of record in the county clerk’s office, there will be other, more reputable companies calling soon. No need to be in a hurry, your minerals aren’t going anywhere.

Ms. Tucker- it appears that Saglioko leased all their interest in 2017 for 5 years. Continental recently pooled this section and is preparing to drill the Bowery well.

The only time I have gotten a request like that for the run statement is when the company asking wanted to buy, not to lease. Upcoming drilling is probably why.

1 Like

Yes, upon further review of my leases I saw that too. I’m also never in any big hurry to lease, time and a few not so great experiences have taught me that. Thank you for the response!

Yes, Your wisdom shines through~!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.