Updating address so landmen can find me


I had previously inquired how do I change my address so landmen can find me? My lease has expired and I have moved to another state. Someone said to write a statement with the mineral rights location (I no longer own the land) and have it notarized and filed. But filed with whom?? Please I need some help.


What state are the rights located in?


Texas (Rusk County)