Update on the Hawk Unit in Fayette County Texas

I emailed the person that originally contacted me about signing a lease for the Hawk Unit. This is part of his reply… “With respect to the Hawk Unit it is still on our radar. 2019 has been a difficult year. 2020 looks like it will be a much better year and I know if the cards fall right we will be re-drilling 3 specific units in your area. (you being involved in one of the drills). Please note that his is the information is what I have to share with you today. The future may change.”

1 Like

That’s great news! Hoping for a great 2020! Happy New Year!

Time will tell. Don’t spend the money until it’s in your hand

1 Like

Happy New Year!!! I hope it’s a good one in the oil patch.

Always the best move, Floyd! Happy NewYear!

I am not sure if you are referring to the Ramtex Hawk #1H? if you are, that well was completed on 11/3/19 for 10.4 mmcfg/d and 426 bo/d. Should be a good well if it holds up.

Thank you for the info Reeves_Rancher! Do you have the API?

Found the API. My mom has interests south W FM 2237 and west of Muldoon - in the M Muldoon Survey (A-74). Hoping for some activity there. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have interests there also. Still waiting. But that is not the Hawk that I refer to. I’ll check to make sure tho. I believe the Ramtex Hawk #1H is near Fayetteville. The Hawk I refer to is not there. I am trying to find out the location as we speak.Okay. I found what I was looking for. The Hawk Unit that I refer to is located "approximately 4.8 miles north of Muldoon, Fayette county, Texas. It is in the John Dalrymple Survey, A-166.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.