Update on offer to buy

I leased my interest in a survey. I received an offer to buy said interest. Is it legal for me to sell interest in a survey that’s been leased? Thanks.

You can sell if you are leased, but you might want to do a lot more inquiry before doing so. The buyer knows more than you do and first offers are typically low to what they think the land is worth (in my opinion) as they want to make a profit.

1 Like

Is your interest in the Aguilera A-58, Edens A-257, or Rionda A-5 Surveys? Fieldview Resources recorded 36 lease memos on 10/31/2023 in Freestone and Anderson Counties covering about 8,200 acres (3,800 in Freestone and 4,400 in Anderson. The Anderson County acreage is in those surveys.

1 Like

Alan, I have several interest in Anderson Co., which I will list below. None of them match what you posted but I’d appreciate any thoughts or info regarding the potential of these: Luke McCloud Survey A-519 John Morton Survey A-521 James Moore Survey A-551 Jane Millander Survey A-517 John Albright Survey A-79 Luke Roberts Survey A-664 T.J. Metcalf Survey A-548 T.W. Blakey Survey A-136 Chas. Bussey Survey A-154 J.M. Acosta Survey A-1 Samuel Edmonson A-260 Robert Erwin Survey A-263 Charles Stibbens Survey A-714

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.