Unsolicited Pecos offer from Noble

Hi Steven, My grandfather is George Truett Archer, who father was Issac Williamson Archer, brother to Arminta Milner Archer Tigers. We were contacted by Noble and offered $2000 per acre/25%. After research and recommendations, we reached out to Attorney Wade Caldwell’s firm. He came highly recommended and after working with his firm I totally agree! We are about to sign a lease with someone else for $15,000/25%, thanks to their help, connections and experience. Many of Arminta’s heirs are reaching out and signing with them as well. Don’t settle for a low ball offer. With there easy terms/contract, you literally have nothing to lose but a lot of money. Good luck to you.

A distance cousin from Washington State, Tami

Let me clarify that is a bonus of $15,000 per acre and 25% royalty for a 3 year term in our 16 acres.

Hi, want to thank you for the advice we have contacted Wade Caldwell 's office! Very glad we did came out with same terms. My Aunt Sandra Hall Kramer talked With Mr Sielor and worked out the details. Thanks again for heading us in the right direction.

Of course! My pleasure. Happy it worked out for you. Feel badly for our cousins who took the first low ball offer from Noble.

I am Steven Tigert son of Jimmy Lee Tigert Grandson of James David Tigert

Is Connie your grandmother?