Unsolicited Offer to Purchase

Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me what the red stars represent? We own oil and mineral rights in 11, 17 and several others. If bluestone drilled in 14 and passes through 11, how does that impact us. We’ve been receiving offers and inquiries telling us there’s a lot of interest in block 131. I very much appreciate your help and additional insights. Best

The red stars are old vertical gas wells.

Depending on what your rights are in Sec 11, you could own part of that BlueStone well (Huckleberry 1H). Here is the acreage dedicated to that well. I assume you are getting paid by Bluestone in Sec 17, if you are not getting paid for that one but own in the W/2 of Sec 11, contact their DO dept and see what the deal is.

Here is rough map of Southern Delaware. Shows all horizontal wells drilled in the past 4 years (green or red). There is a little activity in 131. This is the far SE edge of Delaware basin development. Most activity quite a bit north in the deeper part of the basin where the Wolfcamp is thicker.

1 Like

We are receiving $from Bluestone. It’s been inconsistent for the past 6 months or so. The interesting or confusing part is when we signed lease in 2017, it was for 15 sections. Sec 17 (which we own) was excluded due to HBP. This sec was also excluded from a lease with a different driller back in 2005. Thanks, again for your help!

NMoilboy - Thank you for posting the colored map of the horizontal wells drilled in the past 4 years in the southern portion of the Delaware. Just a question: some of the wells are shown as solid green spots, and some are shown as solid green spots with small lines at the outer edges of the spot, sort of like an asterisk. What type of well is the solid green, and what type of well is the solid green that looks kind of like an asterisk? Thanks.

Solid green dot is “oil well”, green asterisk is “oil and gas well”. In DrillingInfo world I believe it just means that that green asterisk wells don’t have production assigned to them yet with RRC. Sorry not a great answer but that was as best as I could figure it out.

Thank you NMoilboy for that information.