Unleased near production

My family owns a lease that has expired that’s next to a well Apache drilled in 2019. I’m trying to find the production numbers of that well. I know its accessible on the net. Can someone help me with a link, please? I have the all the well data (API, location). Apache API 38938556 Well 101AH, Retama State Unit Blk 71, A-4045, Sec 45

Here’s a link to Railroad Commission’s online query page

https://www.rrc.state.tx.us/resource-center/research/research-queries/

To find production for the well you asked about

-select Production Report Query

-from there select Production By Lease

-Fill in “Pending”, District “8”, RRC Identifier “856305” and Production Range “February, 2020 to December, 2020”

If you have trouble pulling the reports up I’m attaching a copy of the months RRC is currently showing.

Apache is still reporting this well in the “Pending” category, and it’s listed under what RRC calls its identifier, or tracking number. At some point RRC will assign it a lease number and the monthly production volumes will then be reported in the “Gas Well” category under that lease number.

Reeves-Apache - Ratama State 101AH Production Rpt.pdf (2.5 MB)

1 Like

Thank you for sending the information. I never would’ve figured out those codes.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.