Union Parish, LA - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Oil & gas discussion group for those interested in Union Parish, LA. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Group Members,

We can't apologize enough, but the previous group has been inadvertently deleted by an intern who was helping add descriptions to various groups. The mistake does not align with the high quality that we are striving to deliver. We will continue to work hard to make this the best place to share and gain insight for everyone interested in mineral rights. We appreciate your understanding and ask that you help us kick off the Union Parish discussion.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Reagan

MRF Admin

I own land and minerals in Union Parish and am leased by Southwestern Energy. Since 2010, they have put a pad on our land and drilled 1 vertical well. My lease is up in April 2015. I feel positive they will renew it as they recently got my aunts lease, she was leased by Encarta(?). My land is in several sections in Union Parish. Is anyone else involved with the LSBD in Union Parish?

Alison