Under oil lease, any activity?

Hello, I’m wondering if there is any recent updated information for section 33 11n 8w in Canadian county?? Any information helps. I’m Currently under contract

Cimarex had permission to drill a horizontal well with 4-10N-8W, and 33-11N-8W. Surface location in 3-10N-8W. Granted in April 2020. CALLAHAN BIA 1H-0334X. No spud date yet. Probably due to COVID related oil price drop. Time will tell.

Here are some useful websites where you can find information for free:

Pending OCC cases at the following link: Case Processing Online

Actual cases if you have the case numbers: OAP

Docket proceedings: Oklahoma Corporation Commission Office of Adminstrative Proceedings

Well activity: Test (Search by the surface location)

Production: Gross Production. (I usually start with the bottom hole location or the well name)

1 Like

Thank you for that info. Is there a website I can go to that would show me if and when they start pumping ? I know I’m a bit weary here and skeptical knowing that some of these large oil companies have not paid customers what they are owed

The Gross Production site gives an “active” date. That usually indicates that the well is in pay status. There is a tab for production. It is usually about four months behind.

How long can they leave something in a suspended state and not notifying the mineral owner

Are you asking about this location or a different area? What do you mean by “suspended”? Are you referring to production or just waiting for a well to spud?

I have a lease or had and I think it might have produced something now or in the past.

You would have to give a location and ask a question in order to get a correct answer.

The company i dealt with sold out to lone star gas. But no one there seems to know anything

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.