Unclaimed funds

Delaware shows 6 accounts of unclaimed property for my dad who died in 2015. They are requiring my to provide communication/letters and check numbers to prove those belonged to my dad. If the checks were unclaimed, how would there be check numbers? Funds from XTO and almost impossible to contact them. Any advice? Thank you.

Try this: UOG-DO-OWNER-INQUIRY@exxonmobil.com

1 Like

Delaware UCP will often accept Division Orders showing that your father’s Owner Number matches the Owner Number that XTO provided at the time they escheated the funds to Delaware. ( Escheatment is the process of a financial institution handing over unclaimed property to its state.) The email Mr. Baker provided will assist you in receiving Division Orders, if you do not already have those.

For help with the escheatment history, try: UOG-ESCHEAT@exxonmobil.com

1 Like

Sounds like your father received some checks at one time? And lost track of him after a move? Death? and the lack of a change of address? Inany event are there old deposits in his records that may show communication with company before he was lost?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.