UIC Complaint

Has any mineral owners experienced turning in a complaint to the OCC about violations in UIC orders? In this situation an Oil Co has a water flood order. They are using the water flood for injection of produced water from other wells but are not producing said waterflood. Any suggestions? Experiences? I heard that the complaint must be witnessed by an Inspector with the OCC and be lodged with the District OCC Office. Thanks, appreciate any input.