Tyler 13-6n-7w Status

What is the status of Tyler 13-24 1XH 13-6N-7W? It was fraced in May 2018, no updates on Corporation Commission or IHS Energy websites since.

Active Date: 03/12/2018 (from the OTC PUN Search)

https://www2.oktax.onenet.net/GrossProduction/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php

Thank you for the reply Don. I didn’t think to try the tax commission.

I have been out several times and read the gas meter. It has been as high as 26,000 MCF a day, and averaging 21,000 MCF per day. No idea on Oil

Don, This link does not work for me for some reason?

Yep, they have changed the website address. Let me see if the new one is working yet.

Try this one: https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_PublicSearchPUNbyLegal.php

Thanks you. I appreciate it.

Heads up anyone who owns under the Tyler well.

The allocation was changed from the original split that he Pooling order showed of Section 13 at 67% and Section 24 at 33% and then Multi-Unit notice that showed 50%-50%.

It is now 59.6273% in Section 13 and 40.3727 in Section 24. Also double check you acreage. There is a issue with mine that would short me of my true net mineral acres.

Thanks

1 Like

May we ask the source of the new information? Do you have the OCC order number that shows the change? Thanks for posting this!!

I got a Division Order in the mail yesterday. Once I noticed my decimal was nor matching up I called. A lady named Susan send me some information via email.

She also informed me that the first date of production was 3/12/2018.

Have any of the mineral owners received a royalty check yet? I have not.

Checks cannot go out until the splits are finalized. Have you received your Division Order yet? Be sure and attach your W-9. If you don’t get paid by end of October, then you can fuss and remind them that they owe statutory interest.

I happen to own the property the well is on. I have had several conversations with Camino. They incorporated in 2017, my opinion they don’t know what they are doing. I have never received any royalties. Now they supposedly have the wrong address for me.

Justin, Do you own the minerals in either 13 or 24? If you own just the surface, then you will get paid for the use of the surface. If you own the minerals, then they were waiting on the splits for each section and the Division Orders may be late in coming out. Contact the Camino Division Order analyst and make sure they have your correct address if you have minerals. (You think they would know if they are drilling on your land…)

I own both land and some mineral.

I have received my division order on this and my first check the end of last month.

What kind of well did that make, Joshua?

Pretty good Gas, September it averaged 16,000 MCF per day. I think the whole month is did 40,000 bbls of NGL’s . Also averaged 200 BBLS oil per day.