Tulsa County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Oil & gas discussion group for those interested in Tulsa County, OK. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

I own a small interest in Sec 35-T22N-R12E anything happening in that area?

Any activity in 14-16N-12E?

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe buttonMineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button