Trying to locate leases and change ownership ownership after mothers death

Looks like we have leases in Township 26 South Range 29 East N M P N Looking for help to change ownership as well as deeds for these leases.

If you need to change your ownership you should do so by recording deeds or assignments in the county records. Typically, you will either need to do this yourself or hire a NM attorney to help you. There are a few NM attorneys on here you can find or I am sure others could recommend one.