Trinity vs HoGG

The 45 million dollar cash class action was agreed upon. Now what happens? They gave a vague answer as to when they had to pay out by. As well is it just for hughes County and the oklahoma region or is this trinity across the USA. If its across the whole US the payments will be nothing for the owners.

Lawyers get most of it.

Todd is correct. Class Action lawsuits are about making the entity pay. It’s NOT about any money coming to their victims. But all the lawyers make money.

The Net Settlement Fund will be distributed after the Effective Date of the Settlement. The Effective Date requires the exhaustion of any appeals, which may take a year or more after the entry of Judgement. Yes, the lawyers are getting most of it, but they have posted on the site a schedule of owners numbers and their estimated payment based on the settlement. They had to submit the list to the court.

Can you tell me where to find the website ? And how to look at payments

Yes…I have the Same question…

You can go to the website. The Final Order was signed on July 27, 2023. If you know your owner # you can look up what your share will be. 40% to the lawyers. 59% to the mineral owners. 1% to the class representative.

The website is: https://www.hoog-trinity.com/

At the top of the page, click on Important Documents, scroll down to Final Approval section, and in the list of documents, click on Initial Plan of Allocation.

www.hoog-trinity.com (and if you’re also part of Lee v/s Trinity, same address but with ‘lee’ in place of ‘hoog’). In each case the good stuff is likely under “important documents.”

All I ask in exchange is 10%. (I’m kidding. I think. :-D)

I just want everyone to know, I posted this before I saw the previous two - but it had to be approved by an Admin, so it looks like I was copying.

1 Like

Where can I find my order number? Is there a place it can be looked up by name?

Should be owner number.

Where can I find the owner number? Mom is slack on documentation. We’re struggling handling this for her. Does she have one owner number that covers all her properties?

Each company paying royalties will have a different owner number for your mother’s accounts. They can be found on the check stubs or look at prior year 1099 tax forms.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.