Tribune resources

Got a very small check from them $7.68 for oil and gas. Anyone else got a lease with them? I am in the Wily claim.

Went from HG Energy to Ascent, now Tribune Resources Mr Knutal have you heard of this company?

My mother’s lease in Tyler and Doddridge counties is now with Tribune as well. Tribune Resources has a website so you can read about the company there, although there isn’t much information on it. I emailed their owner relations contact from their website and asked them what their history was. I received a reply from a Division Analyst who told me that “Ascent Resources - Marcellus LLC” was renamed “Tribune Resources” and essentially spun off as a separate company. Ascent Resources still exists, but no longer manages the leases that were previously linked to the Marcellus LLC. The analyst told me this change took place last fall and Ascent was supposed to have notified the affected owners. She emailed me a copy of the letter that notified the owners. However, my mother indicates that she never received it. But I can’t be certain of that. Hope this helps.