Treadway Well

Any info on the Treadway well in NE Mitchell CO?

Mr. Hall;

I assume from the tax roles you have a vested interest in the Treadaway well. (mineral rights owner.) Even though I`m not in the county at the time, I have a very reliable confident who keeps me updated on what is happening in the Northeastern quadrant of the county. He said that the drilling rig on the Treadaway well was moved off location last Friday and that there was some oil on the ground. It would stand to reason that they are now waiting on a pulling unit to perforate and fracture the well. We are probably still looking at two to three months before any results will be available.

Thanks Mr. Richardson, certainly appreciate the info.

JH

j richardson said:

Mr. Hall;

I assume from the tax roles you have a vested interest in the Treadaway well. (mineral rights owner.) Even though I`m not in the county at the time, I have a very reliable confident who keeps me updated on what is happening in the Northeastern quadrant of the county. He said that the drilling rig on the Treadaway well was moved off location last Friday and that there was some oil on the ground. It would stand to reason that they are now waiting on a pulling unit to perforate and fracture the well. We are probably still looking at two to three months before any results will be available.

James, We knew the rig had been gone a few days (we could see it way to the NE at night). Bill was told yesterday, as Mr. Richardson says, it's awaiting a frac job.

I am going to Abilene in the next couple of days, and I will drive by and see if there's a frac tree or any activity there.

Did your mom teach high school english many years in Colorado City? I think she had a son Jimmy who lived in Alabama. Toni

Yikes! You would be right then Cody! : ) See, that's what happens when you try to report from your back porch... Toni

Cody Hughes said:

Toni - they have no pit to store the water. I believe they are still a ways out on fracing.

I have been told that sometimes they truck the water in while fracking instead of accumulating it in a pit first. Depends on the operator I woul guess.

You are correct. 2400 truck loads of water would be a way to much to haul in at one time. That would be 448 acre feet of water.

Thanks Toni, I am Jimmy and mom did teach english in CCity high school. Thanks for your input
Toni Everett said:

James, We knew the rig had been gone a few days (we could see it way to the NE at night). Bill was told yesterday, as Mr. Richardson says, it's awaiting a frac job.

I am going to Abilene in the next couple of days, and I will drive by and see if there's a frac tree or any activity there.

Did your mom teach high school english many years in Colorado City? I think she had a son Jimmy who lived in Alabama. Toni