Transferring a property to my son

I have transferred a gas well to my son with an Assignment Form. Once this is done and it is notarized, where should I regester the transfer? This is my first time to transfer anything to anyone. Advice is appreciated.

Wes Luke

Dear Wes,

File it of record in the county where the well is located, get a copy (certified) and have your son send that to the oil company with a request for transfer and a new division order.

Dear Buddy,

I was hoping you would see my message and reply, but not this late. Thanks for the info. Will you answer tomorrow at my assigned time? Have a great morning.


Wes Luke