Transfer of Mineral BY UNKNOWN

What can be done if a disabled individual deeds are transferred out of his name unknown? The document is in the area of ownership however 2 people in with same name also own same area. Transfer deed was not clear it left people to guess not know where or whom. Courthouse does not fix title problems even if you can prove that this is not the same person. Since probate has not been sent in yet, and docs with POA shows disabled 2 years prior deed recording. Would sending probate, will states heirship along with POA or Representative for Disabled to the clerk and transfer to the him and his siblings correct this? Or at least omit that recording due to POA “reads must sign by court order”. It would also maybe eliminate him and force courts and title agency to transfer correctly. And if it was a transfer done without consent correct that as well?

Sounds like you need to get the help of an attorney to get it straightened out properly.

Yes, this goes without saying, however I would be curious to what would of happened had I not found out and sent in probate papers that has his information how to transfer etc. (I realize no one like hypothetical questions? But in all and all everyone should always get Lic attorney in oil and gas no matter what. Lol just curious) :slight_smile:

Goes in the “Trust ( or not) but always verify” category. Especially if names are similar or someone may need extra help to protect their rights.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.