Transfer of Division Orders when the Operator changes

I have division orders for four wells/sites in Tarrant County. The operator on the Division Order is Carruzo Oil and Gas but the operator has changed to Saddle Operating. I have attempted several times to contact Saddle but have never received a call back. My question is do these Division Orders transfer with operators? If so, what needs to be done on my part to see what royalties may be paid? I am new to this type of business so any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Did you have the division orders in possession but never turn them in to Carrizo? I would request new Division Orders from Saddle. I suggest contacting them by certified mail, return receipt.