Tract 541 Halcon's Buey unit

I am trying to find out just where this is located, and what does it means. I was told by Halcon that this is the area they are planning to drill at. Any info would be appreciated. Tract 541 Halcon’s Buey unit

Surface located just south of College Station near intersection of Wellbourn and Cain Roads. Near village of "Koppe"

Good area for Halcon historically. Eagle Ford horizontal eGood aera for \Goo area

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=488596829&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAL1QTU_DMAz9NeMYxek6jYMPZRpnNgYTqnbI2qiLlDaVkwqQ8uNxi5D2wXmnvDzbz88vgZSoEkhAeCCqiipa320rqkt5wIn_NEfd90EJLosQdTQifokhzLJiKblD4Uw9r_cFw2yENVnnbNe8GGptDJvB0PevrKg9N82xNfHk651faeeYyJFMHKjb-VejqToxtUR546YMU7WgJohek27ftRvMZJI15RxGkOPRNLYLextHHRa6_D_i09v6Y7xLXVbgfPJqN9wvifCXwAJ73Rg6u_TfWOBQXveNZhGSQpApY8DZpJzfBRO30_cL9QfkX_RxawIAAA

The well is located in the C. BURNETT Abstract 7 and is 3.5 miles SE of College Station.

At the bottom of the link is the Plat and also the P-12's which is all the individual property owners.

Click on each P-12 and then click on "Open" to see if you are included.

Hope this helps.

Bill Osborn

Thanks bill this was very helpful

You're Welcome

Bill or anyone else could you explained this…In the link that you gave me in the p12 section I found Lawson Properties !!, llc as a part of the property of the land my family have the mineral right to. I did not find our names there. However on the contract for the lease it has this info" Whereas, under date of October 13, 2014, Lessor exclusively granted to Lessee a Paid up oil and gas lease covering 0.096 acres of land, and more of less, situated in Brazos County, Texas, being more particularly described as follows: 0.096 of an acre tract or parcel of land, more or less, lying and being situated in the Crawford Burnett League, Abstract No. 7. College Station, Brazos County, Texas, said tract being all of a called 60 foot by 70 foot tract as described by deed to Charles Marie Peterson recorded in Volume 668, Page 200 of the official records of Brazos County Texas, and being the same land more particularly described in Tract three of that certain Special Warranty Deed with Vendors’s Lein dated July 9, 2009, between George & Janis Inc., a Texas corp. as grantor and Lawson properties 11, LLC, a Texas limited liability company, as Grantee, record in Volume 9210, page 157 of the official records of Brazos county. What does all of that mean. I know that my 2 brothers and a sister or the Lessor.

Who currently owns the surface property? A lot of the time, just the surface owners name or the primary mineral owners name will show up on the p-12. The way minerals have been split so many times over the past 100 years, there is no-way they can list all but the company at the time of production split will have to account for 100% of the minerals. Normally, 60-90 days after a well is completed, each mineral owner should receive a division order that must be signed and must include your social security # or an EIN#.

I suggest you contact the Halcon and ask directly about your division order and when you can expect it. I will say that with only 0.096 mineral acres, your check will not be very large considering the lease is 625.869 acres. What is your real name and who is the actual owner of the property?

As for the Descriptive "Whereas, under date of October 13, 2014, Lessor exclusively granted to Lessee a Paid up oil and gas lease covering 0.096 acres of land, and more of less, situated in Brazos County, Texas, being more particularly described as follows:
0.096 of an acre tract or parcel of land, more or less, lying and being situated in the Crawford Burnett League, Abstract No. 7. College Station, Brazos County, Texas, said tract being all of a called 60 foot by 70 foot tract as described by deed to Charles Marie Peterson recorded in Volume 668, Page 200 of the official records of Brazos County Texas, and being the same land more particularly described in Tract three of that certain Special Warranty Deed with Vendors's Lein dated July 9, 2009, between George & Janis Inc., a Texas corp. as grantor and Lawson properties 11, LLC, a Texas limited liability company, as Grantee, record in Volume 9210, page 157 of the official records of Brazos county." - This is just the Legal Language describing the mineral property that you own.

Hope this helps,

Bill