Township colvile 159n sec12 93 range 93 west

anyone have information about 159n sec 12 93w I heard they tried to drill but were flooded out with water? what happens now? will thy still try to drill from a different spot. robertskalicky400@gmail.com.any iformation would be appreciated. thankis

I don't see a spud date for either of the permits that are cancelled. If they had spud a well, i believe it would show as I have seen other wells where drilling had been abandoned.

thanks for your reply, but a lady from oasis said the garica well name was changed to steve van burkon which was drilled on section 24 off 159n section 24 range 93 west up to section 12 of t159n section 12 range 93 west. but there is still the elision well which was sureposly to be drill neat to the garica .thanks for the reply, anything you can find out I would really appricate it bob skalicky

Sections 12 and 1 are spaced together, sections 24 and 13 are spaced together. As section 13 would be between section 24 and the 12-1 spacing, I don't believe they are going to drill section 12 from section 24. I think you should go to the NDIC O&G Comission website and get a look at the GIS server map to become better informed. It's free.

robert skalicky said:

thanks for your reply, but a lady from oasis said the garica well name was changed to steve van burkon which was drilled on section 24 off 159n section 24 range 93 west up to section 12 of t159n section 12 range 93 west. but there is still the elision well which was sureposly to be drill neat to the garica .thanks for the reply, anything you can find out I would really appricate it bob skalicky