Township 19S-Range 32E. Sections 13 through 15

Getting offers to purchase all or part of our 2.5 - 5% ORRI in these sections. A few wells i.e under Cimarex in Sec 15. Any others getting offers?

We sold part of our interest 19S-Range 32E Sections 22-26 ORRI back in January on about 2400 acres got 13,000 NMA if that helps. GOOD LUCK!

What was your tax liability on that substantial capital gain Timmy? If you don’t mind my asking.

5 out of the 6 siblings sold half we each got 190,000 and had capital gains tax of 36,000. That was taking no deductions at all hope to recover some at tax time, hoping trump was serious about tax break on capital gains this year would be nice. Hope this info helps.

Thanks for the information Timmy.

Anytime , Good Luck to you and yours!

Thanks to timmyd…Gives us more info to consider…

With all the infrastructure being put in place, roads by Lea county, pipelines to the Gulf and everything else coming I would guess prices for minerals would be going up Lea Co. is 2nd highest producing Co. in the U.S. I would see what happens 6 mo down the road if possible texmex you should get better offers, just my humble opinion. Good Luck, timmyd.