Total newbie questions about section 3-6N-6W

Ron McKenzie said:

Elizabeth You said in one reply that you" didn't want to lose it so chose something and send it on." In your next reply you said you "have been throwing them in files." Do you understand the difference in the options? Do you have other interest that may be pooled? If so starting asking you questions now, while you have people like Gabe that might help you.

Ok I will look through pooling stacks, If I see where I should have responded I'[[ pull those out and at your suggestion see If Gabe can make things clearer for me. I think the ones I just tossed in files didn't have hearings yet or were spacing requests etc,,,,or not approved for pooling, This was the first I received on pooling that said I needed to respond read it carefully and did select my options. Once the lease expires I can decide not to pool or am I stuck in this for the rest of it;s life? Thanks for being so responsive. I am thinking about going to the OK convention next month and learn some more, meet some people and even find a mentor that can help me off and on,,,,sounds like a good thing for me to go to,,,,any opinions/

Elizabeth Kirkpatrick said:

Ron McKenzie said:

Elizabeth You said in one reply that you" didn't want to lose it so chose something and send it on." In your next reply you said you "have been throwing them in files." Do you understand the difference in the options? Do you have other interest that may be pooled? If so starting asking you questions now, while you have people like Gabe that might help you.