Tonkawa unit 1 H

Yes, they really did. Thanks for the info.

Was there any downtime or reason for the decrease of the 15%?

One of my sources said that They saw it’s potential and choked it back a little to avoid a too drastic drawdown to avoid a collapse of the cavernous formations. EOG RESOURCES is a very, very good oil and gas company and They know thier stuff. They may be slower but when they get through its gonna be the best well it can be compared to flybynight companies. Also the pad sites, CDP is meticulously designed and maintained to be the best.

I am curious what was the source for the February production data on the Tonkawa well? I have looked on the RRC website, CONG, and Drillinginfo and can’t find it?

Below is RRC through February.

Gas well numbers for Feb. aren’t due on CONG until 25th of this month.

EOG-Tonkawa RRC 6-18 to 2-19.pdf (548.9 KB)

Yes it was 520 mfg in February. I recieved my royalties check for February yesterday April 16 and it showed that figure.

Fritzie, those "hit the nail on the head " sources release any information on March production to you yet? I noticed from visiting the road behind the well a compressor type noise coming from it. However at the end of the pipeline at the Tonkawa CDP there is no hissing noise lately but there is a whooshing sound coming from the sweetening ( idk ) unit like gas passing through but at not nearly as loud as the prior months. Hopefully They just choked it back some and that it AIN’T fizzling out already. Seems like with those huge prior production totals it wouldn’t be playing out already. From what I heard though the Austin chalk can be a very tricky formation huge at first then fickle. Well we have to Keep thinking positive and what it is it is.

Based on average volume per day the production EOG reported for Tonkawa for March was down 25% from February.

Dusty being as the volume is so markedly down do you think They perhaps choked it back some or which I have heard can be the case in the Austin chalk production is great at first then declines rapidly. Do you think that might be a possibility. Also are They still calling it a “tight hole” because I never saw a completion production on the Tonkawa compared to other wells. Whuzzup with that?

Here is the production for the Geosouthern Winkellman which is on trend with the Tonkawa, for comparison: Geosouthern Winkellman.pdf (67.5 KB)

I heard from several people that the well that was scheduled to be drilled directly next to the Tonkawa unit which if successful would have formed a new unit directly to the east has been scrapped. Isn’t that surprising with the Tonkawa 1H initially flowing nearly 25 mcfgd? Perhaps because of the low price of natural gas currently? Any guesses out there?

Leslie Mr. Fritz got any preliminary results on the production of the Tonkawa in April? I know it’s way down just wondering what You’re expertise is on the matter.

EOG - Tonkawa Production to 4-1-19.pdf (564.5 KB)

Dusty 1, For April it says no report on file. Does that mean They Haven’t released April production yet until after May 1 or that there was no production in April? Thanks for the quick reply.

CDP ? have a few guesses but what’s that?

Let me explain. When the Tonkawa initially came in as a gaswell They began construction of a near 5 mile pipeline from the Tonkawa unit proceeding in a general south southeast direction. The 5 mile pipeline ends off Cummins Creek Rd. Which is off Ehlinger Rd about a mile from FM 1291. It is about 3 tenths of a mile down Cummins creek Rd on the right. It’s a near acre which has been leased to the oil or pipeline company and lots of piping, sweeteners, tank batteries lots of oil and especially gas related kinds of things. This then is hooked up to I think Tennessee gas pipeline which is a huge pipeline that heads Towards Houston somewhere for processing. It has the name TONKAWA CDP I was told by a oil worker that the CDP stands for CENTRAL DELIVERY POINT. If you park near the facility you can hear continual hissing and pinging and just generally a sound of vapor etc passing through. In January when the Tonkawa produced 682 mcfg it sounded like a steam locomotive not that load but you knew that the Tonkawa was producing that’s for sure.

Production for April was due to RRC by May 31. Expect just hasn’t been posted yet.

If anyone wants to check out the Tonkawa CDP its located west of the small community of Frelsburg off FM 1291 and Ehlinger Rd. Go about a mile on your left is Cummins creek Rd. Its down about less than half a mile on the right, its right next to the paved county road. 1098 Cummins creek Rd. Its fenced in for security but there is a pretty impressive line up of oil and gas gadgets. The Tonkawa is the only gaswell that feeds into this CDP. Evidently when the new export facility for gas is built near Freeport and the price gets in the 3.25 to 3.50 range evidently they have plans for more Wells.

Per RRC production from Tonkawa in April was 332,211 mcf.

Thanks dusty1 You’re always on top of things.