TNT Land and Minerals Offer

A few months ago some of my family members received an offer from TNT Land and Minerals to purchase some mineral rights in Block 27 in Winkler County. The offer was for a few hundred dollars and we just recently received another one for almost 10K for the same acreage.

Does anyone know anything about this group?

Did they make both offers, or is the higher offer from a different company? The initially low offer would make me suspect that TNT is a shady company looking to get your minerals for very cheap. Not entirely sure, but that’s a common trend for low-ballers.

It was from two different companies for the same land.

What’s the legal description? That will help us get you a rough $/acre value. You want to get a sense of value on a per acre basis so you know how offers truly compare.

Our family has just received an offer in the same Block 27 for sections 19 and 37 (640 acres) which is currently in receivership. All new to us, the offer is $3,500 for eact individual (think there is 20 of us. Offered by Patch Energy.

I just inherited sec 21 block 27 under receivership patch energy offered me 500 dollars for my .00005 percent idk if there is active drilling or anything