Title/probate attorney OK 2024

I have been told to locate a title attorney specifically for OK. Would anyone have any ideas or referrals for this topic? I would greatly appreciate your help.

Are you in need of someone to research title and render a title opinion or do you need someone to handle a probate with known minerals? Also, it would be helpful if you stated which county or counties are involved. You will probably get a better response from the forum.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

You can observe qualified professionals (often with localized expertise) who provide services to mineral owners right here on The Mineral Rights Forum. You will notice them in 3 different places on the site:

• in display image ads and text links on site

• in our Mineral Service Provider Directory in the main navigation bar above. These are arranged by professional discipline.

• as a Business Member within many conversations throughout the site Look for the blue colored “B” on their picture and blue colored text).

These practitioners are often able to provide specific (and often localized) services that meet your needs.

The Mineral Rights Forum Administration

Thank you for your response. According to Mewbourne I have a lease in Custer County, WY. They mentioned We do not currently have you set up as an owner in our system. It is possible this is a new well with interest not yet confirmed by the Title Attorney.

I will review the business directory.